Select an information system used in your organization or in your school. Interview a systems analyst or designer who is familiar with the system. Based upon the information provided and your
readings, complete the following:
• Describe the information system organization you selected.
• Create a context diagram of the system – be sure you use a readable software program or scan and save your diagram digitally and upload.
• Identify the business actors.
• Create an actor glossary.
• Identify the business requirements essential use cases.
• Create a case glossary.
Your answers to the above questions should be formatted into an APA style paper. Your paper should be clear and concise, consisting of three- to five- double-spaced pages.