Health Care and Life Sciences
Health Care and Life Sciences
Paper # 1 (25 points): Due 6/26/13, 1159: You are the director of your area. You have been assigned to explore the development of a new service for your area and need to submit a proposal to the board. Identify a potentially viable service your organization could support. Develop a plan for external and internal analysis, and identification of competitive advantages. Submit a paper discussing this plan. Paper length=5 content pages with a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed references. See grading rubric.
Paper # 2 (25 points): Due 7/10/13, 1159: Based on your previous analysis, develop a proposal exploring the potential directional, adaptive, market, and competitive strategies for the development of this new service. Paper length: 5 content pages, minimum of 5 peer-reviewed references. See grading rubric.
Paper #3 (25 points): Due 7/24/13, 1159 Choose and describe one method of evaluating alternative/strategic choices applied to your potential service. Develop a summary proposal of the overall plan but include specific communication and implementation strategies for maintaining the strategic momentum of this new service. Describe the customer driven implementation plan for this new service. Paper length=5 content pages, minimum of 5 peer reviewed references.
Rubric for Paper #1, #2, and #3
Each paper counts for 25% of your total grade. The overall rubric criteria for grading each paper on 100 point scale includes:
Introduction (10 points): Briefly introduce the paper ending the introduction with a purpose statement. The purpose of this paper is to….).
Body of Paper (80 points): See table for components for each paper.
Rubric for Body
75-80 points: Addresses all required elements in sufficient depth using peer-reviewed references.
70-75 point: Addresses most required elements in sufficient depth using peer-reviewed references.
Less than 75 points: Misses elements and/or insufficient depth and inadequate references.
Notice that deductions from the body of the paper will be made when the content cannot be understood easily due to errors in grammar and construction of paper.
Note: Adding charts and graphs to illustrate points may improve clarity of your paper.
Body of Paper #1 Content:
1. Identifies potentially viable service.
2. Selects one method used in environment analysis and describes potential application to this service.
3. Describes the service category and determinants as related to this service.
4. Identifies a potential competitor through analysis of their strengths and weaknesses, and discusses
5. Identifies and explains one potential strength and one potential weakness in each of these categories:
service delivery, culture, and strategic resources.
Body of Paper #2 Content:
1. Writes a mission statement for new service.
2. Chooses and explains two strategic alternatives as applied to new service. Describes how these alternatives relate to the previous analysis.
Body of Paper #3 Content:
1. Chooses and describes one method for evaluating alternatives and strategic choices.
2. Describe your communication and implementation strategies.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!